Purchasing and inventory control workers process purchasing transactions and maintain inventories of materials, equipment and stock. They are employed by retail and wholesale establishments, manufacturing companies, government agencies and other establishments.
The duties of purchasing and inventory clerks may overlap in some establishments.
Progression to supervisory positions or more senior occupations such as purchasing agent or retail buyer is possible with additional training or experience.
主要职责 Main Duties
采购控制工人执行部分或全部下列职责：Purchasing control workers perform some or all of the following duties:
Review requisition orders for accuracy and verify that materials, equipment and stock are not available from current inventories
Source and obtain price quotations from catalogues and suppliers and prepare purchase orders
Calculate cost of orders and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts
Process purchases within purchasing authority
Contact suppliers to schedule deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed deliveries and other problems
Prepare and maintain purchasing files, reports and price lists.
库存控制人员执行部分或全部下列职责：Inventory control workers perform some or all of the following duties:
Monitor inventory levels as materials, equipment and stock are issued, transferred within an establishment or sold to the public using manual or computerized inventory systems
Compile inventory reports, recording the quantity, type and value of materials, equipment and stock on hand, using manual or computerized inventory systems
Prepare requisition orders to replenish materials, equipment and stock
Maintain stock rotation and dispose of and account for outdated stock
Enter data for production scheduling, stock replenishment/relocation and inventory adjustments
Reconcile physical inventories with computer counts.
任职要求 Employment Requirements
- 通常需要完成中学。Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- 采购文员可能需要学习采购管理课程。Courses in purchasing management may be required for purchasing clerks.
- * 库存办事员可能需要完成生产和库存管理课程，具备操作电脑库存系统的能力。Courses in production and inventory management and ability to operate a computerized inventory system may be required for inventory clerks.
所有职称 All Titles
- 设备库存办事员 equipment inventory clerk
- 食品和饮料控制店员 – 库存 food and beverage control clerk – inventory
- 粮食控制者 – 库存 food controller – inventory
- 库存分析师 inventory analyst
- 盘存办事员 inventory clerk
- 库存控制员 inventory control clerk
- 库存规划师 inventory planner
- 发票和采购订单检查员 invoice and purchase order checker
- 发票控制业务员 invoice control clerk
- 白酒控制者 – 库存 liquor controller – inventory
- 永续盘存业务员 permanent inventory clerk
- 印刷板订单店员 printing plates order clerk
- 采购文员 procurement clerk
- 采购订单店员 purchase order clerk
- 采购文员 purchasing clerk
- 采购员助理 purchasing clerk assistant
- 采购控制店员 purchasing control clerk
- 船舶供应店员 ship supply clerk
- 供应店员 supply clerk
- 供应店员，船舶 supply clerk, ship
- 采购代理和人员 Purchasing agents and officers (1225)
- 零售及批发买家 Retail and wholesale buyers (6222)
- 仓库保管员和零部件管理员 Storekeepers and partspersons (1522)
- 采购主管和库存文员（主管，供应链，跟踪和调度协调职业） Supervisors of purchasing and inventory clerks (in (1215) Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations )