Executive housekeepers direct and control the operations of housekeeping departments within hotels, hospitals and other establishments.
主要职责 Main Duties
Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department
Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crews
Co-ordinate the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met
Select and purchase equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory
Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
Hire, train and supervise housekeeping staff
Maintain financial records and prepare budgets, payroll and employee schedules.
任职要求 Employment Requirements
Completion of secondary school is usually required.
A university degree or college diploma in hospital management, hotel management or business administration is usually required.
Extensive experience as a cleaning supervisor may substitute for formal education requirements.
所有职称 All Titles
- 助理行政主管 assistant executive housekeeper
- 家务助理经理 assistant housekeeping manager
- 行政主管 executive housekeeper
- 医院行政主管 hospital executive housekeeper
- 酒店行政主管 hotel executive housekeeper
- 家政主任 housekeeping director
- 家政经理 housekeeping manager
- 住宿服务经理 Accommodation service managers (0632)
- 设备操作和维修经理 Facility operation and maintenance managers (0714)
- 家政主管（清洁监事会） Housekeeping supervisors (in (6315) Cleaning supervisors )