This unit group consists of Canadian Forces personnel who are non-commissioned officers (NCOs) or members of other non-commissioned ranks. They provide collective defence measures to protect Canadian waters, land, airspace and other interests. All ranks of non-commissioned officers and members in the air force, army, and navy are included in this unit group.
Progression to commissioned officer occupations is possible with additional training and experience.
主要职责 Main Duties
Operate armoured vehicles, artillery, hand-held weapons and other military combat equipment and defence systems
Conduct peacekeeping operations and enforce cease-fire agreements
Engage in non-combat operations for humanitarian efforts
Provide assistance in emergency situations, such as civil disorder, natural disasters and major accidents
Participate in drills and other training in preparation for peacekeeping, combat and natural disaster relief duties
Perform administrative and guard duties.
Personnel in this unit group are assigned to specific operations related to reconnaissance, peacekeeping, disaster relief and combat.
任职要求 Employment Requirements
Completion of secondary school is usually required.
Three months of basic military training are provided.
Specialized training in the operation and maintenance of military equipment and systems is provided.
所有职称 All Titles
- 熟练水手 – 武装部队 able seaman – armed forces
- 装甲防御炮手 armour defence gunner
- 炮兵战士 artillery soldier
- 突击先锋 assault pioneer
- 首席士官一流 chief petty officer first class
- 首席士官二等 chief petty officer second class
- 准尉 chief warrant officer
- 下士 corporal
- 步兵 infanteer
- 步兵 infantry soldier
- 领先的水手 leading seaman
- 主下士 master corporal
- 主水手 master seaman
- 主准尉 master warrant officer
- 迫击炮手/男/女 mortarman/woman
- 海军声学运营商 naval acoustics operator
- 海军电子技师 – 军队 naval electronics technician – armed forces
- 普通海员 – 武装部队 ordinary seaman – armed forces
- 士官一流 petty officer first class
- 士官二等 petty officer second class
- 私人 private
- 私人招募 private recruit
- 侦察巡逻 reconnaissance patrolman
- 军士 sergeant
- 骑兵 trooper
- 准尉 warrant officer
- 加拿大部队士官 Commissioned officers of the Canadian Forces (0433)