Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (Tourist, Family Business)
IntroductionCanadian Temporary Resident visa, also known as Canadian visitor visa, or Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), is a visa issued to travelers who want to visit Canada. Visitor visas include tourist visas, visas for visiting family or for business visits. Generally an interview is not required to apply. The validity period can be as long as 10 years, and you can also choose multiple entires or single entry.
- The validity period can be up to 10 years. Based on the information submitted by the applicant, the applicant may obtain a multiple-entry visa with the same validity period as the passport
- Visas can be applied online or paper applications at the visa centers; applicants can submit their applications in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Chongqing
- Generally no interview required
- Applicants over 60 years old may be asked to go to a designated hospital for medical examination
- Can be submitted by mail or in person through the visa center, or can be submitted online. If you apply online, the document checklist will be slightly different from the table below.
- IMM5257 Application Information Form
- IMM5707 Family Information Form
- Passport: A passport that is valid for more than nine months by the date the application process completes. If you have an old passport, please provide it with signature on the last page of the passport.
- Electronic Photos taken in the last six months, the size of the photo is 2 inches 2 (white background color, size 3.5X4.5CM, head to chin: 3.1*3.6CM). Click to view official photo requirements and specifications
- National ID card scanned copy: Please use A4 size paper to scan the front and back of the card.
- Hukou: Please provide a copy of each page of all members in the Hukou; if it is a collective Hukou, provide the home page and personal page.
- Marriage certificate: Copy of marriage certificate (if married)
- Proof of financial support: a copy of the passbook, and the corresponding bank deposit certificate; if there is no original passbook but only a card, please go to the bank for a deposit certificate with a list of historical transactions for around half a year; whether it is a fixed or current passbook, the more you deposit, the better. Other properties like real estate certificates, automobile driving certificates, stocks, bank statements (original and stamped), treasury bonds, equity certificates, etc. can also be submitted.
- Invitation information
- Invitation letter
- Valid certificate or job registration information of the inviting person or company in Canada
A: Yes, but it is better to provide more documents to prove that the assets are sufficient, such as stock funds, Zhima Credit, proof of work income, housing rental income, etc.
A: If there is no U.S. visa, a copy of the real estate/car product or notarized suggestion must be provided. This can supplement the integrity of your documents, thereby increasing the chance of successful application.
- The service fee does not include government fees, translation fees, notarization fees, delivery fees and other third-party fees