Express Entry / EE
Express Entry Canada or EE for short, is not an immigration project in itself, but a system that manages all applications for three different immigration projects. The three items are:
Express Entry is an electronic application management system. All application information and documents are submitted electronically through its online portal: Express Entry Login Portal.
Another popular immigration program is: Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
For the latest Express Entry Processing Time, visit Canada Immigration Citizenship Application Processing Time Canada 2021
- The higher the educational degree, the easier it is to immigrate. Such as the provincial nomination for master’s and doctoral degrees, and the Ontario Express Entry Program;
- The better the language skills, the easier it is to immigrate. Such as the nomination of French-speaking talents in Ontario, or the weight of IELTS scores of Express Entry;
- The better the job, the easier it is to immigrate. For example, those who have obtained employer guarantee or LMIA can directly get provincial nomination qualification or EE Express Entry 50~200 points; and for all international students who is going for Express Entry, they must have more than one year of local full-time work experience and it must be a professional job of NOC 0\A\B
- The two-year program has certain disadvantages. Even if you get four 7s in the English test, your score is still not as high as 400. You must pass the employer’s guarantee or LMIA in order to be invited.
Express Entry Points Calculator
Express Entry Calculator
Express Entry Draw 2021
For information of Express Entry Draw 2021, please refer to this page：Express Entry Draw History
- All Express Entry applications are submitted electronically and online, and all materials only need to be scanned and uploaded (unless specially requested by the visa officer).
- Account page
- Birth certificate
- Marriage notarization (marriage certificate, divorce certificate, etc.)
- Proof of relationship (factual couple or same-sex couple)
- Personal Photos
- Academic certification and notarization
- Proof of work in the past 10 years (recommendation letter + supporting materials)
- Original language scores (IELTS, CELPIP etc, valid for 2 years, English or French)
- Non-criminal police certificate, etc.
A: No, Canada is still open to those who wish to submit an application to come to Canada. IRCC has issued new immigration plans regarding COVID-19 for 2020-2022. Please check Canada’s New Immigration Policies for COVID-19 Pandemic Summary.
A: Yes, if you achieven target score, you will receive an invitation to apply for permanent resident.
- The service fee does not include government fees, translation fees, notarization fees, express fees and other third-party fees