USA Travel Visa
U.S. tourist visa, namely USA Travel Visa, also known as B-2 visa, is issued to applicants who travel to the United States for: 1. Visiting relatives and friends; 2. Tourism and sightseeing; 3. Seeking medical treatment; 4. Dealing with emergencies casualties of relatives, property disputes, etc.; 5. Participating graduation ceremonies or weddings of children; 6. Participating in various types of club activities; 7. Participate in various concerts and Sports meetings.
- The applicants have a clear purpose for visiting the United States, including tourism and business visits and not to study or work
- The applicants have a clear travel plan. The time to stay in the United States is limited and not a long-term
- The applicants need to prove they have sufficient financial abilities to cover all expenses such as travel and business in the United States
- The applicant has a place of reside in Canada and has social and economic ties, and can prove that he will return to Canada (or other countries) at the end of their travel.
- Filling out the DS-160 form is one of the three major steps in applying for a U.S. visa in Canada (fill out the form, make an appointment, and interview). It is the core task of applying for a U.S. visa. The content of the form is roughly divided into 3 parts: personal information, travel information, education & work background. At the end of the applicaton, applicants need to upload their U.S. visa photo and review before submitting.
- Visa photo: a 2 inches × 2 inches (50mm × 50mm) electronic photo with a white background. The photo must include the face, shoulders, and neck. Special note: glasses are not allowed
- Passport: the validity of the passport must be at least six months beyond the scheduled period of stay. If it is less than six months, please renew your passport in advance
- DS-160 form
- Proof of payment/receipt
- Valid Canadian status (study/work permit)
- Visa appointment letter
- Bank deposit (issued at the bank, the general account has more than 5000 Canadian dollars)
- Certificate of enrollment (student)/Proof of work (working person)
- Family member information: you need to prepare relevant information about your spouse, parents and children (including date of birth and place of birth)
- The itinerary to the United States: must be prepared in advance with the address, phone number, zip code, contact person and other information.
- Purpose of travel: ticket receipt, hotel reservation information, and travel plan (refer to personal circumstances)
A: Generally but not everyone can get a ten-year valid visa. The visa officer will make a judgment based on each individual’s personal situation.
A: No, a t10-year valid visa means unlimited travels to the United States during a ten-year period. The length of time you can stay in the United States is determined by border officials.
- The service fee does not include government fees, translation fees, notarization fees, delivery fees and other third-party fees