The Coquitlam School District has 66 primary and secondary schools, including 45 elementary schools, 13 junior high schools and 8 high schools. The Coquitlam campus covers multiple cities, including Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Anmore Village, and Belcarra Village. Coquitlam 43 campus is close to Vancouver and the ski resort Whistler. It is also close to Simon Fraser University, Douglas College and the University of British Columbia.
- The BC Department of Education has consistently rated Coquitlam School District as one of the best school districts in the province
- The third largest campus in BC, with 71 schools and 31,000 students
- Safe and prosperous community
- A tradition of more than 55 years of academic and research achievements
- New high-tech schools provide first-class facilities, global contacts and courses
- Students from our campus have won many provincial scholarships
- High school diploma recognized by all Canadian and American universities
- Most international students enter college or university after graduation
The Coquitlam School District offers courses for grades 9-12. The 8 high schools on the 43 campus are the newest and most innovative schools in BC, offering outstanding academic and specialist courses, such as skip-level, French immersion and international bachelor’s degree courses. Coquitlam’s high school offers students a variety of courses and options in the fields of team sports, art, drama, and music. These schools are safe and actively maintain good relations with the entire community.
- Application fee CAD 200 Canadian dollars (not refundable)
- Tuition fee CAD 12000 Canadian dollars/year
- Medical insurance CAD 800 CAD/year.
- Centennial Secondary School
- Dr. Charles Best Secondary School
- Gleneagle Secondary School
- Heritage Woods Secondary School
- Pinetree Secondary School
- Port Moody Secondary School
- Riverside Secondary School
- Terry Fox Secondary Schoo