BCPNP International Post-Graduate
The BCPNP International Post-Graduate, is a new category of “Express Entry BC” launched by BC. The participating schools include UBC, SFU, BCIT, UVic, FDU, Royal Roads, Royal Roads, TRU, UNBC, TWU West Trinity, NYIT New York Institute of Technology Metro Vancouver campus. The provincial government will select the skilled immigrants, international graduates studying in Canada, masters and doctoral graduates, etc. that the province needs from the federal “fast immigration” system, and give fast nominations. Applicants must first obtain the federal “fast immigration” system file number. And the federal “Job Seeker Validation Code” (Job Seeker Validation Code), can apply for “BC Express Immigration”.
The provincial government pointed out that applicants for “BC Express Immigration” must meet one of the requirements of the original British Columbia Recommended Immigration (BCPNP) skilled immigration category, and also need to meet one of the federal skilled immigration category: Federal Skilled Worker Program (referred to as FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (referred to as FSTP), Canadian Experience Class (referred to as CEC).
- The applicant’s study program and graduation school need to meet the conditions, and the application must be submitted within 3 years of receiving the transcript after graduation.
- Although there is no need to provide a work invitation letter, the applicant needs to prove that he has the intention to settle in BC;
- Applicants must have legal status in Canada.
EEBC – International Post Graduate requirements：
- Canadian Experience Class
- Plan to live in a province outside of Quebec.
- Have one year of full-time work or equivalent part-time NOC O, A, B jobs in the three years prior to application. (About 1560 hours)
- Work experience must be obtained after graduation and have a legal status in Canada while working.
- Meet the language requirements of the position:
- Work is of NOC O/A: CLB level 7 is required, which is equivalent to 4 IELTS G category 6.0;
- Work is of NOC B: CLB level 5 is required, which is equivalent to IELTS G reading 4.0+3 5.0.
2. BCPNP International Post-Graduate
If the applicant has graduated from a designated institution in BC and has obtained a master’s or doctoral degree in the past 3 years (the major must be natural, applied or health sciences, mainly as follows), the applicant does not need to provide a job invitation letter and Apply for this category of immigration.
- Biology and Biomedicine
- Computer and Information Science and Support Services
- Engineering Technology
- Health Profession and Xiangguang’s Clinical Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Natural Resources Research
- Physical science
- Graduated with a degree from an eligible Canadian public colleges or a few private colleges and obtained a graduation work permit
- Register a BCPNP account and wait for extraction
- Be invited by BC province is ready to submit federal application documents
- Submit a federal immigration application in exchange for immigration paper
- Medical examination
- Obtain federal notice to mail the original passport
- Obtain immigration paper and immigration visa
- Land successfully and get the PR Card
A. Public institutions:
British Columbia Institute of Technology
Royal Roads University
Simon Fraser University
Thompson Rivers University
University of British Columbia – Okanagan
University of British Columbia – Vancouver
University of Northern British Columbia
University of Victoria
B. Private institutions
New York Institute of Technology
Trinity Western University
Fairleigh Dickinson University
Official Link: BCPNP Eligible Programs of Study PDF
- The service fee does not include government fees, translation fees, notarization fees, courier fees and other third-party fees