Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) seeks recent graduates, skilled workers, businesspeople and their families with the intention and ability to successfully settle and economically establish in Manitoba as permanent residents. Manitoba makes it easy to immigrate and settle in the province.
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) ranks amongst the most popular Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) operated across Canada. Under the MPNP, Manitoba welcomes newcomers and immigrants to acquire permanent resident status across its picturesque expanse and a stable job market. The Manitoba immigration nominee program is divided into three steams, discussed below.
Skilled Workers Stream
1. Skilled Workers Overseas
2. Skilled Workers in Manitoba
International Education Estream
1.Career Employment Pathway
2. Graduate Internship Pathway
3. International Student Entrepreneur Pilot
Business Investor Stream
1.The Entrepreneur Pathway
2. The Farm Investor Pathway
- You must have graduated in the past 3 years from a designated post-secondary institution in Manitoba (minimum one year, two semesters, full-time coursework)；
- You have been working a minimum of 6 months in Manitoba in an occupation on the In-demand Occupations list, or a minimum of 12 months in occupations that are not on the list；
- Meet minimum official language proficiency that depends on the assessed NOC (CLB 4 for NOC C/D occupations)；
- You must demonstrate the ability and intent to reside in Manitoba；
- Demonstrate liquid funds equivalent to Low-Income-Cut-Off (LICO) requirements for independent financial resources for a six-month period.
Note: You must inform MPNP of changes to jobs or unemployment.
1. Apply for a work permit；
2. Find eligible employers；
3. Accumulate work experiences (Minimum of 6 months or 12 months of work experiences）；
4. Expression of Interest (EOI) submission；
5. MPNP application submission；
6. MPNP Nomination ；
7. Permanent Resident application.
1. Job offer is not necessarily related to your field of study；
2. A minimum of 6 months in Manitoba in an occupation on the In-demand Occupations list；
3. MPNP is one of the popular immigration channels in Canada；
4. Minimum language requirements for applicants with low language abilities；
5. International graduates in Manitoba have higher approval rates.
- The MPNP uses an electronic system for both the submission of Expressions of Interest and nomination applications
- Business applicants are required to submit a paper based application.
A: Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program requirements are relatively low. For instance, immigration scores of Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM), immigration scores from February 2020 to Dec 2021 were all under 500 points, except six draws (#91, #92, #100, #103, #107 and #108). And the latest draw on January 13, 2022 was only 459 points. Skilled workers with an eligible employer’s job offer and have worked for 6 months can get 500 points.
A: Applicants are required to meet minimum language requirements CLB 4. (IELTS L4.5/R3.5/W4/S4 or CELPIP 4 in each section.)
- To become eligible to apply for Skilled Workers and International graduates categories of MPNP, you need to pay a non-refundable $500 application fee, or $2500 for the Business Investor Stream.
- At federal stage：
- Principal applicant processing fee: $825; dependent child: $225.
- Right of permanent residence fee: $500.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Service fees do not include government application fees, translation fees, notarization fees, postage fees or other third-party fees.