Skip to content
- Canada Start-Up Visa
- In order to attract innovative technology and start-up companies to Canada, Canada has preferential immigration policies to complete entrepreneurial projects.
- Immigration to Canada for Hong Kong residents
- Immigration to Canada policy for Hong Kong people.
- Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot program
- Canada’s first community-based express immigration program. The project aims to address labor shortages with a view to achieving mutual benefits between local community businesses and immigrants.
- Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP)
- An immigration program launched by the Federal Government of the Liberal Party of Canada, formerly known as the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- Agri-Food Immigration Pilot (AFIP)
- A 3-year pilot program in the Commonwealth of Canada, industry-specific programs designed to help address labour needs in Canada’s agri-food sector and attract experienced non-seasonal workers who can settle in Canada
- Long Haul Truck Driver Immigration
- Long Haul Truck Driver (NOC 7511) is a very high-demand occupation in Canada. Applicants can submit federal immigration applications after obtaining provincial nominations, with a very high success rate.
- Nurse Immigration
- A popular program due to the shortage of nurse in Canada.
- Owner Operator LMIA
- A work visa program for foreign owners of Canadian companies to apply for a work permit, accumulate relevant work experience in Canada
- Common Law/ Spouse Sponsorship
- Provides a convenient reunion for permanent residents or couples of Canadian citizens to become permanent residents of Canada and provides a fast immigration path.
- PGP/ Parent/Grand Parent Sponsorship
- It provides a fast immigration path for Canadian citizens or permanent parents and grandparents to reunite and become permanent residents of Canada.
- Adopted Children Sponsorship
- Allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to bring their children, whether natural or adopted, from abroad to Canada and become permanent residents.
Provincial Nominee – British Columbia
Provincial Nominee – Manitoba
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
- Referred to as MPNP, the policy is more flexible to adapt to the economic and community development realities of the province. Seeking skilled workers, businessmen, and their families who have the intention and ability to settle in Manitoba and build the province’s economy to become permanent residents in Manitoba.
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- SWM for short, is one of the MPNP programs based on the needs of Manitoba employers and driven by the local labor market. This category selects skilled workers who are internationally trained, experienced, and possess the skills required in the local labour market, and then nominate them for Canadian PR permanent resident status to settle and work in Manitoba.
Provincial Nominee – Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Fast and low threshold immigration route with high success rate and fast approval time.
- SINP Entrepreneur Category (SINP)
- An immigration program established to attract global entrepreneurial talents.
Provincial Nominee – Ontario
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program OINP
- The most popular destination for Chinese students and immigrants, with the most immigration categories.
- Ontario Entrepreneur Stream / OINP
- A program for entrepreneurs from outside Canada looking to start a new business or buy an existing business in Ontario.
Provincial Nominee – Alberta
- Alberta Advantage Immigrant Program/AAIP
- AAIP has been continuously updated over the years to attract new immigrants from all over the world, so as to adapt to the reality of the province’s economic and community development.
- Alberta Rural Entrepreneur Stream / RES
- RES provides an immigration pathway for entrepreneurs who wish to start a new business or purchase an existing business in rural Alberta communities
- Alberta Graduate Entrepreneur Stream / GES
- Have completed at least two years of full-time education, resulting in a degree or diploma from an Alberta Advanced Education.
- Alberta Foreign Graduate Entrepreneur Stream / FGES
- an economic immigration program for qualified foreign educated graduates from outside of Canada who want to launch start-up enterprises and innovative businesses in Alberta.